Subject: Resolution settings?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 20:44:31 -0400

Hello,
I have just loaded the Intel 4.0 version of LW on my new PC.  LW loaded with
no problems. (133mhz Micron w/ 64mb ram running Windows NT 3.5, Diamond
Stealth 64 PCI 2mb VRAM). However, the screens in Modeler and Layout have
major pixelization. Some of the buttons in Layout and Modeler are barely
legible because of so many large pixels. The only time Layout looked normal
was when I generated a wireframe preview of a scene . Is this a case of
adjustment of the resolution settings for the video card? I'm new to the PC
and I don't have a clue . BTW I have a 17" Nokia monitor w/ a dot pitch of
.26mm. Thanks in advance
Lorenzo 
LVH Productions
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]